H-Wave® OTC is a multi-functional electrical stimulation device intended to speed recovery and manage pain. It is a non-invasive drug-free treatment option available without a prescription.
The Science Behind H-Wave® OTC
The H-Wave® OTC shares many of the same indications for use, and therefore has many of the same benefits as the prescribed H-Wave® device, but is now available to you directly without a prescription.
The OTC device generates a mild current that produces a comfortable, non-fatiguing muscle contraction. These contractions increase blood circulation which promotes the creation of new blood vessels that take necessary nutrients to the injured part of your body and help dispose of the “waste materials" that can keep you feeling sore, tight, and hurting.
The H-Wave® OTC can also help manage your chronic and post-operative pain, by shutting down the over-active nerve signals without the harmful side-effects of most pain medications.
You’re not only getting significant pain relief, you’re rehabilitating your injury, too.
Your H-Wave® OTC kit is supplied with the following unique accessories developed for optimal results:
- H-Wave OTC device
- 9 packages of electrodes
- 2 sets of lead wires
- 1 battery recharger
- User manual
- Carrying case with shoulder strap
H-Wave® OTC Indications for Use:
- For symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain
- For adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical and post-traumatic pain
- For temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the shoulder, waist, back, neck, upper extremities (arm), and lower extremities (leg) due to strain from exercise and normal household and work activities
- To temporarily increase local blood circulation in healthy muscles
- For muscle conditioning by stimulating healthy muscle in order to improve or facilitate muscle performance